Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket (Women’s)
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the updated Nano Puff Jacket uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible insulation wrapped in a recycled polyester shell and liner.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content) insulation
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Patagonia does not allow customer logos to be embroidered on the front chest; Logo approval required before ordering
Production timeline: Approximately 12-15 business days
Talk to a swag expert
If you have questions about this product or our platform, request a demo and we'll be in touch!