Find the perfect plan
For your team's swag marketing and management needs
How pricing works at Printfection
In Three Easy-to-Understand Categories
Painless shipping & fulfillment
The following benefits wrapped in a simple monthly cost — no nickel and diming.
- Online distribution tools
- Online inventory management
- Product sourcing and samples
- Inventory receiving and storage
- Detailed order tracking
- API access and integrations
- Comprehensive reporting
Products & Printing
- Huge selection of items to choose from
- Merchandise experts available to help
- Pricing competitve with industry norms
- One simple item price, no hidden costs
Shipping & Fulfillment
- International shipping to 200+ countries
- We take care of all customs paperwork
- Free shipping on most return orders
T-Shirt & Sticker$5.99 Domestic (US)
+ $2.50 Fulfillment
Bulk Order (example)
Box of 20 Shirts$14.23 Domestic (US)
+ $6.40 Fulfillment
- 500 Pieces of Inventory Storage
- 3 Admin Users
- Basic Account Support
- 5,000 Pieces Inventory Storage
- 15 Admin Users
- Priority Item Setup
- Enhanced Account Support
- Ship in Existing Swag to Start
- 15,000 Pieces Inventory Storage
- Unlimited Admin Users
- High-Priority Item Setup
- VIP-Level Account Support
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
Detailed features by plan
- Rafael Alenda, Vice President, Online and Brand Marketing at New Relic
Frequently asked questions
How do these pricing plans work?
You pay a flat monthly price to use Printfection's swag marketing platform.
Backed by a network of product vendors, printers, and fulfillment centers, we're an end-to-end swag management solution
What other costs are involved?
Your only additional costs are:
- Product Price — The cost of the actual printed products
- Fulfillment Charge — Small charge for handling and packing each order
- Shipping Cost — A calculated cost for each shipment you send
How am I charged?
There are two payment methods that can be used.
Account Balance: Your account can be pre-funded via invoice. Charges are then pulled from your balance.
Credit Card: Printfection supports multiple credit cards per account. Your monthly subscription will be charged to your primary card.
If you choose not to use your Account Balance, your card will be used for product, fulfillment, and shipping charges.
We our customers
We can scale with your business
Managing swag is hard, and it only gets harder as you grow. More products, more boxes, more post-office trips.
We can scale with you, so it's just as easy in the future as it is today.
You manage everything within the app, from buying inventory to running campaigns.