Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hooded Jacket (Men’s/Unisex)
Windy, chilly, rugged adventures call for Ferrosi. Long-time award winner and best seller, Ferrosi is the soft shell collection infused with movement-mirroring stretch and durable, abrasion-resistant fabric for whatever you encounter outside. Climbers love it for brushes with rough rock, hikers choose it for its weather resistant protection, and everyone agrees that the newly redesigned fit looks great and makes layering a cinch.
- 86% nylon / 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop (body and hood); Cordura 91% nylon / 9% spandex 120D stretch (woven shoulders and lower sleeves)
- Water resistant, wind resistant, abrasion resistant, lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking fabric with UPF 50+
- Provides design features like a zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets, fully adjustable hood, carabiner loop, and a key clip
- Features functional details of a single-separating front zipper, elastic cuffs, thumb loops, and an elastic drawcord hem
- Outdoor Research relies on only the most trustworthy organizations and certifications to hold them to the high standards that they’ve set for themselves: Founding member of Climate Action Corps, partnership with BlueSign System, Responsible Down Standard certified, and a Supplier Code of Conduct partner
Production timeline: Approximately 10 business days
Talk to a swag expert
If you have questions about this product or our platform, request a demo and we'll be in touch!