We love you and your customers
We’ll help your customers so you don’t have to worry about returns, exchanges, sizing advice, and the infamous “where’s my order?”. Known officially as the Love Team, we do whatever it takes-like sending out free exchanges and eating the cost of returns. Find out all the different ways we love you:
A return policy so good nothing gets sent back (and everyone’s happy)
Managing returns, exchanges, and RMAs is a royal pain in the you-know-what. Why bother? We have an entire department who loves this kind of stuff. We even went so far as to offer the industry’s best return and exchange policy, all on our dime.
We do whatever it takes to make sure your customers are happy. We even pay for exchanges, including re-printing and re-shipping costs. Instead of shipping the old items back, your customers can donate them to a local charity or give them to a friend.
Bottom line- your customers will love this return policy. It makes you look good and it costs you nothing.
Returns & exchanges on our dime
No matter how hard you try, customers don’t always order the right size. Or, for a million other reasons need to return what they bought. Returns & exchanges are a fact of life. Not managed properly, your die-hard fan who was trying to help support you (but ordered the wrong size) will turn on you and get angry.
At Printfection, we pay for all returns and exchanges. It’s our problem, not yours. Plain and simple you don’t pay or have to worry about anything.
Ridiculously awesome RMA process
Since we’re paying for all the returns and exchanges, you’ll be happy to learn we have the most liberal, easy-to-use RMA process in the industry. Even though each item is made-to-order and cannot be re-sold, we still guarantee every order 100%. Your customers can return anything for a full refund, paid by Printfection. Or exchange it for a new size, paid by Printfection. We don’t even make them send the old items back! Just donate it to a local charity or give it to a friend.
Less than 1% return rate
All of this return and exchange stuff sounds great, but even better is our historically low return rate. Less than 1% of orders are returned. Meaning 99% of customers are happy right away. They don’t need to return or exchange anything. No wonder we can afford to do whatever it takes to make the other 1% happy!
Let us do the loving
Put our highly trained team to work for you. We’ll help your customers when they have questions so you can focus on your business. After a few hundred “where’s my order” questions, you’ll warm up to the idea.
Picturing a low-budget call center staffed with script-reading morons? Think again.
Our college-educated love team knows our product line inside-out. We can have your customer describe their mother-in-law and recommend the proper size. Maybe your customer needs their order by a specific date and doesn’t know what shipping method to choose. No problem. We’ve heard it all, and can answer just about every possible question your customers will ask. This is all we do, and we’re really good at it.
Across the hall, not the ocean
Our love team is located in our Denver corporate headquarters, speaks perfect English, and actually knows what’s going on because they’re in the same office as our CEO.