User Supplied Content Policy
Effective February 17, 2006
Welcome to Printfection.com’s User Supplied Content Policy (“Content Policy”). This policy governs all content you upload to the Website for use with the Custom Design Service and the Store Owner Service, provided by Printfection.com. This policy is issued under Printfection.com’s Terms of Service (“TOS”) and Store Owner Agreement (“SOA”). Any capitalized terms not defined herein, shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in either the TOS or the SOA. Printfection.com reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time in its sole discretion. You will be notified of changes in this policy as provided for in the TOS.
Ownership of User Supplied Content
You may only upload Content to the Web Site that you have legitimate rights to or have permission from the owner to use. By uploading the content you are warranting to Printfection.com that your use of the Content in conjunction with the Services does not violate or infringe on any third party’s right in or to the Content.
Prohibited Content or Uses
Additionally, you may not upload any User Supplied Content or produce, design, or sell any Products that are:
- generally offensive or inappropriate as determined by Printfection.com in its sole discretion;
- obscene or pornographic;
- libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory;
- designed or intended to harass, threaten, or intimidate others;
- in violation of any applicable, rule, law regulation or ordinance;
- exploits the images or likeness of minors;
- infringing on any right of a third party including, but not limited to any rights relating to trademarks, copyrights, trade secret, trade dress, patent, right of publicity, or rights of privacy.
Printfection.com reserves the right to monitor the Content you upload to the website and remove or block such content that it deems, in its absolute discretion, to be in violation of this policy, without any liability to you or any third party.