Printfection Sample Developer Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights Policy
THIS POLICY IS PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY, AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO ADOPT IT, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. PRINTFECTION IS NOT PROVIDING LEGAL ADVICE TO YOU, AND PRINTFECTION DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR POSTING, IMPLEMENTING OR COMPLYING WITH ANY SAMPLE POLICY WE MAKE AVAILABLE OR ANY OTHER COPYRIGHT POLICY WILL PROTECT YOU FROM LIABILITY OR BRING YOU INTO COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PRINTFECTION PLATFORM APPLICATION, AND WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO OBTAIN INDEPENDENT LEGAL COUNSEL.
Carefully read the sample policy below and fill in your name and contact information in the spaces provided. Post the policy on a page accessible through your Printfection Platform Application (and take the other actions required to implement and comply with this policy) in accordance with the Developer Terms of Service. For more information, see the Printfection Developer Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights Policy.
(Your Application Name or Your/ Your Company Name) respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
Our users are prohibited from using the web site and our services to infringe any third party intellectual property rights, and warrant to us that they are the owners of the intellectual property rights to the uploaded content.
If you believe your intellectual property rights (for example copyright, trademark, patent, trade dress, or right of publicity) have been infringed by a user of (Your Application or Your/ Your Company Name), please contact us. Upon receipt of a notice meeting the requirements set forth below, (Your/ Your Company Name) will investigate your claims. If we determine, in our discretion, that the material is potentially infringing your rights, we will require our user to remove the content. If the user repeatedly infringes on your rights, we will terminate the user’s access to our services.
All notices claiming an infringement of your intellectual property rights must contain the following:
- Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. Please include any relevant registration numbers, or a statement concerning your ownership of the work.
- A statement specifically identifying the location or of the infringing merchandise or usage, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site. Please note: it is not sufficient to merely say that it is on (insert your domain name here, i.e. www.yourdomain.com).
- Your complete name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement stating you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the owner of the rights, their agents, or by law.
- A statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under the penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other property rights that are allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights that are allegedly being infringed.
- All notices must be sent to our designated intellectual property rights agent who may be reached using the following contact information:
(Your/ Your Company Name)
Attn: Designated Copyright Agent
(City), (State) (ZIP/Postal Code)
Email: (Your Email Address)
Telephone: (Your Phone Number)
Fax: (Your Fax Number)