Paint Shop Pro Tutorial -
Create a new file with transparency
- Create a new file. On the Paint Shop Pro toolbar select “File > New”
- Set the image characteristics. In the “New Image” dialog box, set your width, height, and resolution as usual. Then, under “Image Characteristics” select “Raster Background” and check the box for “Transparent”
- Create your image. Add text to your image, copy your design from another file or program, etc. Make sure the “checkerboard” pattern is showing everywhere you want the shirt color showing through!
- Save your image as transparent PNG. On the Paint Shop Pro toolbar select “File > Save As”
- Under the “Save as type” drop-down menu, select “Portable Network Graphics”
- Click “Save”. Now you’re ready to upload your PNG file to Printfection. Congratulations!