Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights Policy
Printfection.com’s intent is to create an on-line environment in which users can create and sell customized merchandise, while at the same time respecting the intellectual property rights of others.
Through their contracts with us, our users are contractually prohibited from using the Web Site and our Services to infringe any third party intellectual property rights, and affirmatively warrant to us that they are the owners of the intellectual property rights to the uploaded content. While we utilize commercially reasonable methods to pre-screen our user’s uploaded content, no system is 100% foolproof and potential infringing material may appear on the Web Site.
If you believe your intellectual property rights (for example copyright, trademark, patent, trade dress, or right of publicity) have been infringed by a user of Printfection.com, please contact us. Upon receipt of a notice meeting the requirements set forth below, Printfection.com will investigate your claims. If we determine, in our discretion, that the material is potentially infringing your rights, we will require our user to remove the content and discontinue the sale of the potentially infringing products. If the user continues to sell the potentially infringing merchandise after our request to cease the sale of infringing material, we will terminate the user’s access to our Services.
All notices claiming an infringement of your intellectual property rights must contain the following:
- Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. Please include any relevant registration numbers, or a statement concerning your ownership of the work.
- A statement specifically identifying the location or product number(s) of the infringing merchandise or usage. Please note: you must cite specific product numbers or specific Store Owner web pages where the merchandise is being displayed or the alleged infringement occurs. It is not sufficient to merely say that it is on www.printfection.com.
- Your complete name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement stating you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the owner of the rights, their agents, or by law.
- A statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under the penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other property rights that are allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights that are allegedly being infringed.
All notices must be sent to our designated intellectual property rights agent who may be reached using the following contact information:
Attn: IP Rights Department
3700 Quebec St, Unit 100-136
Denver, CO 80207
Telephone: (303) 459-7990
Fax: (303) 558-4203
Most Popular Resources
Have a Question?
Don't see the answer to your question? Have an idea you wan to run by us?