Jobs & Opportunities
Want to get in on the ground-level of something amazing? Looking for flexibility, trust, and the ability to change an industry that’s been stuck-in-the-mud? Printfection’s your answer — we believe in empowering our team members. Our people are pioneering ideas that will change the promotional product industry forever.
A bit about us
Internet based, but self funded. We pride ourselves on a great company culture, even though many of us work from home often. We help high-profile VC-backed startups innovate and grow — without a cocky drink-the-kool-aid attitude. We’re seven people on a mission to revolutionize the $18 billion dollar promotional products industry. Most of us come from a technology background. So if you don’t know screen printing from pad printing, or ASI from PPAI, you’ll fit right in.
Preference to candidates residing within 50 miles of Denver, CO
Are you a wonderful writer? Can you explain how things work with step by step instructions? Have any experience doing how-to videos? Have we got an opportunity for you!
What all would you be doing?
- Authoring articles, and other pieces of valuable content to help onboard new customers.
- Creating/assisting with how-to demo videos
- Arming our customer love team with content they can use to upsell current customers.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work from home (must have a good, dedicated work space at home)
- Work hours convenient for you
How to apply
Introduce yourself by sending a creative email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach or link us to the following:
- Writing/ content samples that make you shine
- Your LinkedIn profile or resume
We’ve got a big application and we need your help taking it to the next level. Your duties will extend across the stack. From building custom frameworks handling multi-level caching to integration with third party sites. As one of the first members of our development team you’ll have a huge influence over every project you work on as well as the overall direction of our application. We don’t consider this “just a job” but rather a chance to build something great with great people.
- Tackle big projects spanning our entire service
- Gain experience in a large scale multi-service application environment (30+ servers, millions of images, millions of DB rows)
- Integrate with physical production facilities (see your virtual work come to life)
- Deep understanding of OO PHP
- Good understanding of Linux, Apache and MySQL
- Experience with larger web applications a huge plus
- Enjoys working on a small/ agile dev team
- At least 2 years of experience working with web applications
Requirements for Every Position
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate timelines and hit deadlines
- Passionate and self-motivated with initiative to learn
- Possess excellent verbal AND written communication skills
- Creative problem solver, innovative and unconventional
- Ability to work well with teams and desire to collaborate
- Must love change and seek to drive change in a positive manner
- Must be within 50 miles of Denver, Colorado
- Competitive Base + Crazy-awesome bonus program (ask us!)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tons of paid sick, vacation and holiday time
- A company that emphasizes a work/life balance. We believe in working hard and playing hard.
- Work from home (must have a good, dedicated work space at home) or our downtown Denver office when you feel like it – your choice
How to apply
We bore easily. Send a creative email to email@example.com telling us why you’d like to be part of the team. Please include the following:
- Tell us about a few of the large web applications you’ve worked on and how you’ve specifically helped improve/ grow the sites.
- Let us know about any open source software you’ve worked on and what you’ve contributed to them.
- Include your resume, but keep in mind we look at resumes second, your experience matters most.
Is your dream job not listed? Well you’re in luck. We’re always looking for great people to join our team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you want to work at Printfection and what you’d like to do.
Most of our full-time hires start as contract/ freelance gigs. We love working with freelancers! Please apply the same as you would if you were applying for the position full-time (answer the questions we’ve asked, include your resume, etc.)
We love what we do, and we know very few people in life get that opportunity. Come work with people who wake up excited and energized every single day.
Tons of flexibility — work from home, work in our office, whatever makes sense.
Crazy-awesome bonus program — when we hit our profit goals, you earn up to 30% of your regular, competitive, salary as a bonus!
Great PPO health, dental, and vision insurance for you, and your family
A bunch of paid holidays
Starting 15 days vacation/personal-time, goes up over time
Have immediate impact with a small, top-tier team
Tools and services to do your job — top-of-the-line computer, paid internet at home, and any software you need!
Free lunch every week, want a beer? Order a beer.
Free happy hours, ski trips, baseball games, and awesome hangouts.
Potential home office tax deduction
© 2014 Printfection LLC 1.866.459.7990 1435 Larimer Street Suite 309 Denver, CO 80202, USA
Custom t-shirt printing and fulfillment for businesses.